The Pre-Master program is designed as a preparatory semester for students who wish to enter into NEC’s Master programs but did not first complete a Bachelor in a business-related field or do not fulfill the English language requirement.
This one-semester Pre-Master program will provide students with the basis, knowledge and skills to be successful in the Master of Business Management (MBM) or Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program. The Pre-Master program is a pathway program to the MBM or MBA and can only be followed in combination with the MBM or MBA program. Please see details below.
PROGRAM START DATES
29 November 2021
7 February 2022
28 March 2022
16 May 2022
22 August 2022
WHO THIS PROGRAM IS FOR
- Students applying to the Master of Business Management program who did not first complete a bachelor degree in a business-related field
- Students applying to the Master of Business Management program who do not have at least 6.5 Academic IELTS
- Students applying to the Master of Business Administration program who do not have at least 6.5 Academic IELTS
Students must fulfill all other entry requirements for their respective programs in order to be accepted into the Pre-Master program, including a minimum score of 6.0 Academic IELTS or equivalent. Please check our entry requirements for details.
HOW IT WORKS
MBM applicants without a first degree in business: The successful completion of the Pre-Master program guarantees entry into NEC’s MBM program.
MBM & MBA Applicants without Academic IELTS 6.5: Students must possess at least Academic IELTS 6.0 (or equivalent) and fulfill all other entry requirements for their respective MBM or MBA program. The successful completion of the Pre-Master program guarantees entry into NEC’s MBM or MBA programs. However, if the student chooses to take the Academic IELTS examination during the Pre-Master program and achieves a 6.5 or higher, they are eligible to enter into their respective MBM or MBA program at the next intake.
HOW TO APPLY
Ready to apply for entry to New European College? Here are the materials you will need to provide when submitting your online application:
- Letter of Motivation (800 words)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Academic Transcripts & Certificates (Secondary and Higher Education)
- English Examination Results (At least Academic IELTS 6.0 or equivalent)
- Master of Business Management Applicants: 2 Reference Letters: 2 Academic OR 1 Academic and 1 Employer
- Master of Business Administration Applicants: 2 Reference Letters: 2 Employer OR 1 Academic and 1 Employer
- Color Copy of Passport including Information & Photo Pages
- Color Passport photograph (not older than 6 months)
- Diagnostic interview: An interview conducted on campus or via Skype by the NEC admissions team to determine the intention, motivation and aptitude or the applicant
Application Deadlines: International students who do not live in the European Union (EU) must apply 6-8 weeks before the entry date of choice. Students living in the EU must apply 2-4 weeks before the entry date of choice. In case the student does not apply before the deadline, their application will be automatically changed into an application for enrolment to the next block, unless they desire otherwise. In individual cases, an application can be expedited.
Please feel free to contact us via the form below with any questions you have! Our admissions team is very happy to provide you with a free consultation to help you find your perfect program.
Contact Our Admissions Team
We look forward to hearing from you!