NEC study program: MBM Digital Marketing and Communication
What brought you to New European College?
I was looking for a school that is tailored towards the professional growth and development of its students, as well as a university that has the ideal courses for the digital marketing program I searched for.
1. What’s something you want to learn or wish you were better at?
I want to learn how to ride a bicycle. I feel I am the only person on earth that can’t ride a bicycle.
2. What’s your favourite place on earth?
My favourite place would be my bedroom. I love my sleep.
3. What’s something you’re proud of?
I am very proud to be Nigerian. I am proud of my roots.
4. What do you hope never changes?
I hope that the opportunity for talented hardworking people to showcase what they can do will never change, just the way I was given the opportunity to showcase my competence here.
5. What job would you be terrible at?
I would be terrible at singing, my vocals are non-existent.
6. What movie title best describes your life?
I would have to say Black Panther: The late Chadwick Bossman played a starring role while undergoing colon cancer treatment. I relate a lot with this movie because I also I have had some challenging times in my life in which I had to persevere.
7. What’s the best way to start the day?
I start my day watching ESPN and listening to Trevor Noah’s podcasts.
8. How different was your life one year ago?
One year ago I was still settling in Munich, in the first phase of my master’s program and without a job. One year later I am in the final stage of my master’s degree, I have a job which I love. What a difference a year can make!
9. What is special about the place you grew up?
The food! So many varieties, I miss it so much. I try to cook them, but nothing tastes as good as back home.
10. Who has impressed you most with what they’ve accomplished?
My mom started in The Department of Petroleum Resources, Nigeria. She has risen to the rank of Assistant Director while raising two boys after the passing of my father. She is my hero, and I am glad to be making her proud.