SHORT COURSES AT NEW EUROPEAN COLLEGE
Extended learning for professionals, groups and prospective students are offered seasonally by New European College
SHORT COURSES OVERVIEW
Life-long learning is at the heart of New European College’s academic philosophy. Short courses extend learning opportunities to Munich’s local business community and prospective students. Centered around professional learning and study preparation, short courses are typically held on evenings and/or weekends and provide a mixture of theoretical content and applicable practice. New European College faculty members and experts from respective fields of knowledge provide personalized and engaging instruction. Upon completion of an NEC Short Course, participants walk away with the confidence to implement their newly acquired skills and knowledge into their departments and organizations.
Introduction to Search Engine Optimization
2-Day Short Course | 23 March & 30 March, 2019
Instructor: Baptiste Hausmann
In the age of Google, having the core skills to improve your website’s presence in search engine results is critical. Introduction to Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a 2-day course, specifically designed for professionals, entrepreneurs and small business owners who are eager to strengthen their company’s digital presence and ensure top-ranking results for their website. Participants walk away with the ability to develop a compelling SEO strategy for their department or organization using the tools to make informed decisions with ease and confidence.
- Develop an understanding of how search works to anticipate search engine innovations and changes.
- Understand what SEO concepts and tactics exist to reach your most targeted and qualified audiences, as well as learn how to apply these tactics to the context of your company’s website.
- Interpret SEO signals and monitor SEO performances in daily operations to act accordingly and implement matching tactics.
4-Week Short Course | Saturdays, from 15 June to 6 July, 2019
Instructor: Dr. Anne-Marie Filip-Beil
Preparing for the GMAT examination? This course, taught by Dr. Anne-Marie Filip-Biel, will focus on the skills, tools and tricks needed to achieve a successful score on the Quantitative Reasoning section of the GMAT exam.
Increase your ability to:
- Analyze a problem, to recognize relevant information and to decide if you have enough relevant information to solve the problem
- Solve a numerical problem
- Interpret graphical data