New European College bases the admissions decision on your application documents. Essential for the admission to a German university is that your previous education fulfills the entry requirements. Please be aware that we cannot make an admissions decision without the necessary official documents.
Due to the diverse backgrounds of our student population, acceptance is determined by a variety of characteristics. Decisions are based on (but are not limited to) academic background, English proficiency, motivations, global perspectives, extracurricular involvement and strength of essay.
1. Start your application by clicking on the Apply Now button.
Fill out your online application form, upload required documents and submit it. At this point the online application is sent to the university and you will receive a confirmation email.
2. When all documents are submitted an appointment for a Skype interview will be scheduled with an admissions officer. (With accepting the Skype Interview appointment the Application Fee of € 50 is due.)
3. After the Skype interview students applying for the Foundation or the Bachelor program have to take the Entrance exam.
4. Once all above is completed, an admissions decision will be made.
Should you have further questions please do not hesitate to contact our admissions team.
A. NEC ONLINE APPLICATION
- Please fill out and submit the NEC Online Application form, and include the following documents, as required:
B. TRANSCRIPTS & DIPLOMA
- Foundation & Bachelor of Arts Applicants:
- Certified copy of Secondary School transcripts and diploma in either English or German. (If not yet available, a copy of last intermediate transcript/progress report)
- For Graduate Applicants:
- Certified copies of undergraduate transcripts and diploma in either English or German. (If not yet available, a copy of last intermediate transcript/progress report)
- Applicants for the Master Programs must present a reference letter from a lecturer of their previous academic institution.
- Applicants for the MBA Programs must include:
- Two reference letters from current / previous employer
C. FURTHER DOCUMENTS
- Curriculum Vitae
- Original copy of IELTS / TOEFL Certificate (Document must be no older than two years)
- Copy of passport (for EU Citizens: ID Card)
- Passport photograph (not older than 6 months)
WE'RE HERE TO HELP
Add us on Facebook, LinkedIn, give us a call or write us email and we'll get in touch with you!
Skype ID: yana.nec