New European College bases the admissions decision on your application documents. Essential for the admission to a university in Germany is that your previous education fulfills the entry requirements. Please be aware that we cannot make an admissions decision without the necessary official documents.
Due to the diverse backgrounds of our student population, acceptance is determined by a variety of characteristics. Decisions are based on (but are not limited to) academic background, English proficiency, motivations, global perspectives, extracurricular involvement and strength of essay.
Application Process - 3 Easy Steps!
1. Start your Online Application
Fill out your online application form by clicking on the Apply Now button, upload required documents and submit it. At this point the online application is sent to the university and you will receive a confirmation email.
2. Interview with an Admissions Officer
When all documents are submitted, an appointment for a Skype interview will be scheduled with an admissions officer. With accepting the Skype Interview appointment, the Application Fee of € 50 is due.
3. Receive your Admissions Decision
Once the above is complete, an admissions decision will be made.
Should you have further questions please do not hesitate to contact our admissions team.
A. NEC ONLINE APPLICATION
- Please fill out and submit the NEC Online Application form, and include the following documents, as required:
B. TRANSCRIPTS & DIPLOMA
- For All Applicants:
- Certified copy of Secondary School transcripts and diploma in either English or German. (If not yet available, a copy of last intermediate transcript/progress report)
- For Graduate Applicants:
- Certified copies of undergraduate transcripts and diploma in either English or German. (If not yet available, a copy of last intermediate transcript/progress report)
C. FURTHER DOCUMENTS
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivational Letter (800 words)
- Original copy of IELTS / TOEFL Certificate (Document must be no older than two years)
- Color Copy of passport (for EU Citizens: ID Card) which includes the information & photo pages
- Color Passport photograph (not older than 6 months)
- Applicants for the MBM Programs must submit two reference letters (2 Academic or 1 Academic and 1 Employer)
- Applicants for the MBA Programs must submit two reference letters (2 Employer or 1 Academic and 1 Employer)
WE'RE HERE TO HELP
Add us on Facebook, LinkedIn, give us a call or write us email and we'll get in touch with you!
Senior Admission Manager
Skype ID: live:jennifer.nec