“NEC Eagles” playing Volleyball at Roberto Beach!2. October 2020
Update from Sascha Liebhardt | A Bulletproof Mindset23. November 2020
Superstition is only true for those who believe in it!
Today is Friday the 13th and we researched how much truth is there to the “bad luck” day.
According to Dutch statisticians there is no need to worry: A study published by the Dutch Centre for Insurance Statistics (CVS) showed that fewer accidents and reports of fire and theft occur when the 13th of the month falls on a Friday than on other Fridays.
Oh, and before we forget “triskaidekaphobia” is the scientific name for the fear of 13.
The fear of Friday the 13th is called paraskevidekatriaphobia!
Just to make sure that nobody is worried, we have listed thirteen good things that happened on Fridays the 13th:
- The HOLLYWOOD sign was put up
- The first female flight instructor was licensed
- A “significant amount” of water was found on Moon
- “Friday the 13th Part III” was released
- Actor Steve Buscemi was born
- The first scientifically recognized dinosaur eggs were discovered
- “SuperMarioBros” was released in Japan
- Less traffic accidents in the Netherlands than on other Fridays
- Space invaders was published
- The Olympics officially returned to their home country
- Malta became a republic
- Sunny weather in Munich 2020
- Every Friday the 13th is followed by a Saturday
Enjoy today – it is only superstition – don’t let it influence your good mood.